Sunday, August 2, 2009

Duff's: This mouth is on fire..




The duff's special: 20 hot wings, a large order of fries, celery, carrots, a tub of blue cheese, a pitcher of duff's brew and a huge pile of napkins.

JL: SLAP! 20 minutes later my lips still feel like theyve been blowtorched. But man were they awesome. If buffalo is a fat city, I don't blame them for a pound of it. Tender, crispy, tasty and they packed one hell of a punch. The tellier would have been running to mgh in a matter of minutes. I'd tell you how the fries were but I literally couldn't taste em. Eva, you'd be right at home..





FC: Definitely the hottest wings I've ever had. A runny nose and teary eyes were a mainstay through the meal...but totally worth it. These wings wouldve had the rizzy himself in tears. Just the right crispiness and the buffalo sauce was amazing. Put roggies 10 cent wings to shame. Eat your heart out horse thief!





The result:



-- Post From My iPhone

1 comment:

  1. When I lived in Buffalo, we went to this place at least once a month. Remember our drive back from ND junior year? This is where I wanted to stop on our way back through Buffalo. Instead, we had to see Niagara Falls at 5am.

    ReplyDelete