Thanks to Nader and the Rossmeissls for showing us a great time. Best french toast and 3am pizza this side of boston. And the pull out couch was clutch considering the overnight drive we have ahead.
Things we learned:
1. Free deep-fried bar bacon that's been sitting out for hours is to be avoided at all costs.
2. Stereo Color is a band to watch in '10. Even if they are 15 years old and play in basketball shorts. (Frank bought their cd. Tom stole it from him.)
3. Always time your turn for "rounds" to come up at the "flip a coin for 75% off" bar.
4. Don't trust frank to stay awake for late night pizza.
5. Madison is a pretty swell place to spend a night.